Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tour Songs

Go down 
+2
zizi
miss miracle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
miss miracle

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-04-12

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi, this my first topic on this site ....
Here's the program.Hope u like it...However i may have some objections on how they distributed the songs.......

1-shaza will sing:ba3'dad,part of al qods with marwa,tableau with saly,italian song with carlo+2 songs the whole group will participate in which r [gena la ne3'any+3adrab el ward],ana 2alby daleely with marwa
2-marwa will sing el qods ,ana 2alby daleely with shaza,kefak enta with a7mad confused ,2 songs with group,song about tunis with 3emad
3-saly will sing :wala ya sa3eedy alone,tableau with shaza,2 songs with group
4- 2amma7 will sing:a song alone[dunno which one yet],a song with 3emad[ ana 3ashe2],2 songs with group confused confused confused
5-3emad will sing:a song with 2amma7,a song with marwa,2 songs with group
6-tina will sing:a song with carlo,her tableau[immortal],2 songs with group
7-carlo will sing:a song with tina,a song with shaza,2 songs with group
8-a7mad will sing: a song with marwa[kefak enta] confused ,a song with ali[ana nater] Neutral ,2 songs with group
9-ali will sing:1 song with a7mad and 2 songs with group Neutral
we all know that 2amma7 made almost all the songs of the CD,we also know that the profit of the CD goes 2 the show and not 2amma7 ,we also know that THEY say shaza won fair and sqaure.............BUT now they r not even being decent enough 2 let 2amma7 sing his songs confused confused how come????!!!!..........plus saly's song wala ya sa3eedy needs a performance.....i hope they know that ..........and i really hope that the tableau she does with shaza is the last one she did coz she rocked in it Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers cheers as 4 3emad i beleive he's better than that.they didn't give him a song alone...........as 4 a7mad .c'mon.how will he sing kefak enta with marwa?!! confused as 4 ali.he said it himself..he wants 2 b an actor....so Neutral Neutral

one more thing:the concert in cairo apperently has been cancelled..there's only the one in alex.............but if they changed their minds about cairo concert i ll tell u ofcourse...
Hope U Like It !!
Bye !
Back to top Go down
miss miracle

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:18 pm

i forgot 2 mention that these info r from shaza's site ..............however.some ppl on 2amma7's site r claiming 2 have phoned 2amma7's mom who denied the presence of such program ....................however i should emphesizs that more than 1 site say the same thing about which songs sung by which students...............
sorry 4 not mentioning that b4.as i said i just forgot......sorry again.i'll update u as soon as i get new info...but i have 1 question :y u don't reply?in the other sites 4 sally they r more active and always reply by atleast thnx..............i don't mean anything.i just noticed that most of the topics don't have many replies
Back to top Go down
zizi

zizi

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-02-16

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:24 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.shatha-hassoun.nice-board.com
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-02-03

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 pm

WoooooooW Thanx Aloooooot Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://sallyahmad.forumotion.com
miss miracle

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:14 pm

good news Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy
it seems that the info posted on shaza'a site about the tour songs is false[hence the info previously mentioned isnot true]
a call has been made 2 2amma7's mother who denied the presence of such list of songs but confirms the cancelling of cairo's concert..................only 4 songs has been confirmed 2 b in the tour program,they r:
1-ayam zaman
2-el wad 2amma7
3-roo7 2eb3ed be3eed
4-inshalla
p.s: amal's song will b sung by all the girls
i 'll update u as soon as i get more info Wink
BYE
Back to top Go down
YoSrA
YoSrA

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-02-14

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:45 pm

woooooooow

merci 7abibti
Back to top Go down
http://www.tina-flower155.get-forum.net
Rom@ncy_7@2e2y

Rom@ncy_7@2e2y

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-13

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:38 pm

not good news .............

teftekro 2ammah lama hayeegy Alex ... hay5looh y3'ani o3'neeteen bas ........... ??????

tab ezay ?????????????????

el masreen mesh haysebooh yemshy aslan .
Back to top Go down
miss miracle

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:46 pm

hi guys,
i promised and now i deliver...............the followings songs have been posted on the students' websites:
ana el shaky 4 a7mad and ali
my way 4 a7mad,tina,carlo,shaza
mass we loli 4 ali and shaza confused
ayam zaman 4 shaza and 2ama7 confused
london bridge 4 tina cheers cheers
asala's song....the one sung by shaza in semifinals..4 shaza of course Smile
p.s:the source of shaza's songs is......................her father Neutral while the rest r confirmed by the students a7mad,ali,tina...
p.s:this info was posted on a7mad dawood's site......however i think i read the same thing on 3emad's site
i'll update u ......so keep checking this thread Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Spikey Boy
Spikey Boy

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-21

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:17 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ابليييز لا تذكروني Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ليش ما فيه حفله بالكويت Sad

على العموم

يسلموو وانشالله
تحضرون الحفله وتفرحون

يعطيكم العافيه على الموضوع
Back to top Go down
miss miracle

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:24 pm

hi,i think u all know by now that 2amma7 was 3ala nogoom FM the famous egyptian radio station.........he confirmed that he's preparing new songs 4 the tour cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tour Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tour Songs   The Tour Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tour Songs
Page 1 of 1